One Of The Brightest Stars Free Sheet Music

One Of The Brightest Stars by James Blunt Free Sheet Music
Download Sheet Music Free

One Of The Brightest Stars is a song from James Blunt's second studio album, All the Lost Souls, released on 17 September 2007. It is the follow-up to his hugely successful 2004 debut album, Back to Bedlam. The first single released from the album was "1973", which started radio play on 23 July 2007. Several songs on the album were performed at live shows during his 2006 tours, including "1973", "I Really Want You", "Annie" and "I Can't Hear The Music". - wikipedia


Download Free Piano Sheet Music
All the Lost Souls Songbook by James Blunt

Songlist:

1973
Annie
Carry You Home
Give Me Some Love
I Can't Hear The Music
I Really Want You
I'll Take Everything
One Of The Brightest Stars
Same Mistake
Shine On




Comments