Best of My Love - Eagles - Free Sheet Music


"Best of My Love" is a song written by Don Henley, Glenn Frey, and J.D. Souther. It was originally recorded by the Eagles (with Henley singing lead vocals), and included on their 1974 album On the Border. The band's first Billboard Hot 100 #1 single in March 1975, the song also topped the easy listening (adult contemporary) chart for one week a month earlierPrior to the release of the Eagles version as a single, John Lees released his version of "Best of My Love" as a single in 1974. Another early cover was by Tanya Tucker recorded in 1974 in her final sessions for Columbia Records; her version was first issued on the You Are So Beautiful album in June 1977. "Best of My Love" has also been recorded by Yvonne Elliman on her 1975 album Rising Sun; by La Costa on her 1976 album Lovin' Somebody; by reggae group Aswad on their 1990 album, Too Wicked; and by Rod Stewart on his 2006 album Still the Same... Great Rock Classics of Our Time. Brooks & Dunn remade "Best of My Love" for the Eagles tribute album, Common Thread: The Songs of the Eagles. - wikipedia


Download 
Free Music Score PDF
Best of My Love
by Eagles

Comments